The purpose of Decanter Centrifuge is to separate the high specific gravity solid from liquid.
After the suspension liquid flows into the high rotary drum through the input feeding port, under the action of the centrifugal force, the high specific gravity particles of the suspension would be sedimentated to the inner wall of the drum, then be pushed to the discharge gate by the screw pusher; meanwhile the liquid in low specific gravity would be centrifuged into a liquid circle and be discharged out through liquid discharge gate. The drum and screw pusher run in very high speed, and there is differential speed between them which makes the sedimentated particles be discharged out continuously.
Centrifuge Structure Schematic Diagram
1. Big L/D Ratio, high rotary speed, with multi-angle drum cone structures;
2. The discharge pushers are designed with special anti-wearing method, which could be sprayed and welded with hard alloy or edged with hard alloy anti-wearing tiles.
3. Effectively avoid the resonance effect that would be caused by high rotating of the dual-rotor
Within the scope of the rotary speed design, during the machine running, the overall machine does not have obvious first order, second order resonance effects, the complete vibration intensity of the bearing seat is controlled between 2mm/s to 4mm/s, which have avoided the additional fatigue damage of machine parts by the high-frequency vibration.
4. The selection of the differential
We adopt heavy-duty and great transmission ratio or hydraulic differential.
5. The bearing of main motor.
We adopt the bearings from SKF, NSK.
6. Main Bearing Lubrication System
A. diluted oil lubrication
B. grease lubrication
7. Constant temperature testing
All the precision-machined spare parts of the machine are tested under the condition of constant temperature, to ensure that the actual manufacturing would reach the designed accuracy.
8. GSRL high speed feeding device
By adjusting the inner design of the spiral core tube, and under the premise of not reducing the original separating centrifugal force, short the feeding time of the suspension, decrease the disorder of rotational flow, lengthen the effective separating time of suspension in the centrifuge, improve separating efficiency, achieve the treating capacity up 15%-25% and the rotary speed down 10%-12%. Meanwhile, increase the inner working pressure of centrifuge to restrain the bubbles from the liquid.
9. Microcomputer control system could achieve the automatic adjustment of the differential speed and torque by the changing of suspension density and flow quantity.
10. Horizontal scroll discharging decanter centrifuge designed with BD board, would concentrate and dehydrate different proportion primary sludge, activated sludge and other suspensions which are difficult to separate.
Main Technical Parameters